He was born in 1942. He is Neapolitan, graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the Catholic University in Rome.
Since 1974 he has lived in Brescia, where he worked as a thoracic surgeon at Spedali Civili until 2008.
He is married, he has got two daughters and two grandchildren. He is active in voluntary associations.
An amateur photographer, he performed his activity at the Museum of Photography in Brescia:
- "Marocco - I colori della luce", February 2010.
- Digital projection: "Mosaico Peruviano", May 2011.
- Digital projection: "In principio era la fotografia", December 2011.
- Exhibition of travel pictures in June 2010, at the Photo Club in Giardini Naxos, Messina.
- At the Museum of Photography he was awarded several prizes and highlightings.
- At the San Faustino contest by Civiltà Bresciana Foundation in 2013, he was awarded a special prize for photography.
- In May 2013 Solo Exhibition "La pittura digitale" at A/B Arte Gallery in Brescia.
- One of his compositions was selected for the Premio Nocivelli 2014.
He has dedicated several years to digital art, elaborating his own pictures to create something different from them.
He currently makes mainly conceptual works, printed in fine art on cotton paper, and glued on hard frames.